Mehndi Ceremony Rituals and Some Interesting Ways to make it More EntertainingJanuary 29, 2019
ITS NOT ONLY ABOUT MARRIAGEFebruary 14, 2019
Important Conversations before tying the knot
The easier it seems to get married the more difficult it is to retain & sustain. Though you may think that you have talked about everything, there are certainly some questions you must have not discussed.
In order to make your marriage successful & reduce chances of divorce, sit down & talk about serious issues before you say yes. It will enhance communication between you two & it will help you assertion your decision of getting married to the right person.
The Different Aspects are –
- Physical Intimacy
- Religious beliefs
- Personal space etc
- Are we both professionally established & intellectually capable.
- Can we afford changes in income & will meet our life goals as a couple.
- Will one of us will give our career to stay home with our children
- How will we manage debts & savings?
- Would the woman work full time after having children.
- How important is it for you to have a space in your home that is you’re alone.
- Division of work, especially when we have kids.
- Can you handle another person, even one you love in your space,
- Are they open to share household chores?
- Any physical ailment & what are you doing to prevent it from spreading.
- What if one of us doesn’t want to have physical intimacy how we will deal.
- Does your weight & appearance affect your ability to be intimate?
- Do you want to have children, How many?
- How long you want to wait before having children
- Would you feel unfulfilled if you were unable to have children
- What is your take on accidental pregnancy & view on abortion.
- How often will we go on vacation.
- Activities you enjoy on a holiday.
- Will you indulge in activities that might make your partner uncomfortable like gambling, drinking etc
- You like going out often or staying home
- How often do you like to go out with your friends alone?
- How much time you spend with parents & other relatives. what do you like or dislike about your family
- Do you take independent decisions or take it in consultation with the parents
- How important is that you & your partner are on good terms with each others family
- Will unresolved or ongoing family issues ever be a factor for you in the break up of a relationship.
- Is your partner very religious or partially
- If Intercaste, would you allow your children to choose their religious beliefs when they grow up
- Any strong special religious ceremonies that your partner family thinks about
- How much time both of you need for yourself
- Does your partner like to spend much time with friends?
- Do your partner like to spend time all by yourself, reading, writing?